Do you speak the language of love (French, that is)? Get the responsibility for developing our presence in France – from research and marketing to sales.
About the Position
People in France show interest in our brand and our product, which is magnifique. Our French, on the other hand, is less so. That’s why we need a French-speaking Sales and Marketing Developer to handle the French market. We are looking for a generalist within sales and marketing, who has a broad understanding of the whole customer journey and are not afraid to dive into a number of different tasks.
The position is an internship.
We Offer You
- Loads of responsibility
- The opportunity to affect your own tasks and evolve within your field
- The chance to join an award-winning startup team of young talents
- Free lunch, coffee, snacks, Friday bars and good times – the works
- The possibility of permanent employment once your internship is over
- We’re hiring on a continuous basis
- Hours are highly flexible – whether you are a morning person or a night owl, this is the place for you
- Are you looking for a part-time or full-time position? We can do both
- The position is unpaid, but with the chance of permanent employment once the intership is over
- Your work will take place at Rigensgade 5 in inner Copenhagen, right next to Kongens Have
Ideanote is a digital tool for great ideas. We help companies and teams reach better solutions faster through an intuitive Idea Management platform where co-workers can share and develop ideas together. In short, a better way to share ideas, for everyone.
We are an award-winning startup located at Rigensgade 5 in inner Copenhagen, right next to Kongens Have. We are currently launching the third version of our platform and have users on all continents. Join our team on our journey to take Ideanote global.
Create some words of motivation and a CV. Then send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you in no time.
While you’re at it, make sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.