Are you out there?
About the Position
We have a fresh and clean mobile PWA that is already global. With our dev team, you are going to work in weekly sprints on making it easier for teams to share ideas in our app – be it bugfixes, ux improvement or features from our roadmap.
If angular, offline-first, CSS grid, web components and mobile-first is like sweet music to your ears, you are going to love being part of team Ideanote. When we say we work with the newest tech, we mean it.
It’s of course a plus if you already know some of the tools and concepts we are using, but if you don’t, you can learn them here (Angular, Node.js, SASS, REST, PostgreSQL, Heroku, Amazon EC2 & S3, PostgreSQL, CircleCI, PaperTrail, Sendgrid, Stripe, Newrelic, Redis). We’ll make sure you have access to all necessary tools and a workstation that matches your wishes.
This is a paid position.
We Offer You
- Loads of responsibility
- The opportunity to affect your own tasks and evolve within your field
- The chance to join an award-winning startup team of young talents
- Free lunch, coffee, snacks, Friday bars and good times – the works
- The possibility of permanent employment once your internship is over
- We’re hiring on a continuous basis
- Hours are highly flexible – whether you are a morning person or a night owl, this is the place for you
- Are you looking for a part-time or full-time position? We can do both
- Your work will take place at Rigensgade 5 in inner Copenhagen, right next to Kongens Have
Ideanote is a digital tool for great ideas. We help companies and teams reach better solutions faster through an intuitive Idea Management platform where co-workers can share and develop ideas together. In short, a better way to share ideas, for everyone.
We are an award-winning startup located at Rigensgade 5 in inner Copenhagen, right next to Kongens Have. We are currently launching the third version of our platform and have users on all continents. Join our team on our journey to take Ideanote global.
Create some words of motivation and a CV. Then send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you in no time.
While you’re at it, make sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.